As we are getting advanced, we have machines to do every little to big task. Physical efforts are decreasing. This is leading to many chronic problems and over weight is also among them. Obesity has become a major public health concern which is affecting mainly developed and developing countries. It is possible to get rid of from the problem by understanding obesity and understanding obesity facts. These facts are helpful in describing the condition more closely. So that people can get aware of the problem. If a person is obese for long time then it can lead to many chronic problems.
• Obesity is all about access body weight that occurs due to the excess fat accumulation.
• It leaves many adverse effects on the health. It shortens the life expectancy and lead to many health related disorders.
• Body mass index (BMI) measurement can help people to remain aware about the weight. An average body mass index for a person is 25 to 30. If it is above 30 then the person will be taken as obese.
• Obesity increases the chances of many diseases such as heart diseases, type2 diabetes, cancer, osteoarthritis etc.
• Obesity is a medical condition which is caused when the person eats food more than the body requirement and lacks in physical efforts.
• Reduced physical activities and some genetic factors are responsible for causing the condition.
• It is also seen the many obese people eat little but still they gain weight. It happens because of some genetic factors. More information about the condition can be obtained by understanding obesity and understanding obesity facts. Beside lack of physical activities and genetic factors, some other things can also cause obesity is like sedentary lifestyle, poor eating habits, surroundings, psychological factors and our body metabolism. Living on fast food is most common cause of obesity.
• Obesity treatment includes dieting and physical exercise. Obesity is a serious condition that can lead to many health related disorders.
• Obesity should be treated on the right time. The mode of treating obesity is different in children and adults. Obesity is a more serious condition than we think.
• It causes breathlessness, snoring, difficulty in sleeping, excessive sweating. If it remain for few years then can cause pain the in the joints because our joints got damaged from the excess body weight.
• Obese women become more prone to health problems than obese men. Appropriate steps for treating the condition should be taken after understanding obesity and understanding obesity facts. So that people can come to know about the symptoms, causes, and preventions about the condition.
This problem can be treated by adopting healthy life style and good food habits, regular exercise is important. Beside this fast food should be avoided. BMI measurement should be done after proper interval of time. Food that contains too much fat should be avoided as it, not only deposit fat in the body but also leaves adverse effects on the body.
For more information related to this please visit : understanding obesity, medical animation and understanding obesity facts